Friday, 19 February 2010


Hello all,
Just a quick post to tell you our really exciting news. Rosa is going to be a big sister in August! We really excited and relieved after a very long 12 wks until babe was big enough to get tested and then an excruciating 10 days until we had the amazing wonderful news that this baby doesn't have Canavans. Three cheers for medical science! Having tried really hard not to get too excited or even believe it could happen we are suddenly quite far along, I've got a bump and everything! It is going to be a brilliant positive thing for us all but gosh, full on I think! I will write more soon but happy happy happy thank you world! xxx

1 comment:

  1. We're soooo please to hear your news. It's very exciting. Look after yourself and can't wait to see you all. Love and hugs to Rosa xxxx

    ReplyDelete